Sunday, February 02, 2014

Bi-Weekly Sketch Challenge #4 Winner and Top Picks

We received amazing entries for Sketch Challenge #4 and we want to thank each of you. It's Kylie's turn to pick the winner and top picks for this round.


STAMPlorations Sketch Challenge #4 Winner



Karen's CAS take on the sketch plus the gold ink she used had us swooning over her card. Congratulations, Karen! Please grab your winner badge below to display on your blog! We'll be in touch with you in a few days with information on claiming your prize. We are also looking forward to having you as a Guest Designer in next month's sketch challenge!
stamplorationswinner

**********

STAMPlorations Sketch Challenge #4 Top Picks





Congratulations, ladies! Please grab your top pick badge below to display on your blog!


Again, thank you to everyone who participated! We all had a wonderful time looking at and admiring your creations. Tomorrow, Sketch Challenge #5 starts at 6 a.m. PST (GMT -800) so we hope you'll come back again and play with us!

Keep on stampin'!

~ The STAMPlorations Design Team

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so very much for choosing my card as a top pick, I have had a blast playing along with you this month, so happy I found your blog!
    Can't wait to see next month's challenges.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patti, your take on the sketch was so original and was always one of my favourties. Congratulations on being one of my top choices xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you sooooo much for choosing my card as Sketch Challenge Winner - I am over the moon although I think it had more to do with that gorgeous ink I used!!! lol Really had fun playing and look forward to more.

    Hugs.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen, I LOVE that ink and it just drew me to your card instantly. Congratulations on your win xx

      Delete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)